Binance Is About To Launch Its Very Own NFT Marketplace

On Tuesday, crypto exchange Binance has announced that it is going to launch its very own marketplace for trading non-fungible tokens, popularly known as NFTs. Binance will launch this platform in June 2021. This step is taken to offer the users of the platform a better trading experience. Along with that the traders now need to pay a low amount of fees and will have more liquidity in terms of cash exchange.

The trading volume of NFT has reached its peak in February. Since then the trading has decreased. The number of weekly users has also declined in the last two or three months. This step can save the NFT market as the use of NFT has declined in the last few months.

A spokesperson of the Binance said that this step has been taken after planning and forming strategies. It is believed that it will increase the fundamental values of the NFT and will benefit the user in the long term. The spokesperson also added that the main aim behind the idea is to create the biggest NFT trading platform across the world.

After the launch, this platform which will be powered by the Binance blockchain community will offer its users the fastest and cheapest NFT solutions in the most secure way possible. There will be two main features of this platform, trading and premium events. If a user wants to display his or her work then the platform will charge 10% of the total fee and the rest of the 90% will be the profit of the creator.

By using the trading feature a user can sell or auction their existing NFTs. Other than that the platform will also support other NFT platforms such as Tron, Wax, and others.

kayseri escort kayseri escort kıbrıs escort kilis escort konya escort konya escort konya escort malatya escort malatya escort malatya escort manisa escort gaziantep escort van escort tunceli escort bursa escort sivas escort siirt escort şanlıurfa escort bilecik escort samsun escort çanakkale escort istanbul escort ankara escort izmir escort izmir escort bursa escort antalya escort antalya escort adana escort kocaeli escort konya escort mersin escort şanlıurfa escort samsun escort diyarbakır escort hatay escort manisa escort balıkesir escort gaziantep escort sakarya escort tekirdağ escort kayseri escort eskişehir escort aydın escort van escort denizli escort kahramanmaraş escort izmit escort trabzon escort adıyaman escort afyon escort erzurum escort ordu escort bodrum escort bodrum escort malatya escort elazığ escort tokat escort sivas escort muğla escort aksaray escort amasya escort niğde escort batman escort kütahya escort çanakkale escort çankırı escort çorum escort düzce escort hakkari escort edirne escort yozgat escort zonguldak escort bingöl escort yalova escort uşak escort sinop escort şırnak escort rize escort muş escort nevşehir escort osmaniye escort bolu escort mardin escort kırşehir escort kastamonu escort giresun escort kırıkkale escort ısparta escort karabük escort karaman escort kibris escort hatay escort ağrı escort afyon escort antalya escort antalya escort ardahan escort artvin escort ankara escort balıkesir escort bartın escort ankara escort bayburt escort bitlis escort istanbul escort burdur escort